Sign in to follow this  

In search of a new bike.

I'm looking for a new (used) bike. I am 15 y/o, 5' 5 1/2" and 120#. I currently ride a TTR125E and I am looking to upgrade. I ride woods and the most air I ever get is 4 feet tops. I'm looking for a reliable, fun bike. Also the bike needs to be kinda fast as I ride with a CRF250R. I know its all about the rider but we are pretty close in skill.

Edit, my budget is pretty low, $2200 budget

I would say CRF250X, but at you're budget look at used bikes...

I ride woods and the most air I ever get is 4 feet tops. I'm looking for a reliable, fun bike. Also the bike needs to be kinda fast as I ride with a CRF250R.

Edit, my budget is pretty low, $2200 budget

KDX200. You can find them a few years old for $2000 very easily, and you'll give that CRF250 fits in the woods. An uncorked, properly set up, and well-ridden KDX can show it's rear fender to many more powerful bikes in the woods.

If a KDX is too big for you, then any full-sized bike is too big for you. I wouldn't worry, you'll be fine. And you want a bike that you'll grow into, not grow out of.

take a look at a wr250f. good woods bike, and very reliable. a yz125 would be a lot lighter and have less maintenance issues.