Sign in to follow this  

evart,AUG.26th a.m.

Would like to start early,camping at mud lake on the Friday...hope to have 5 of us in all.I will post a start time in hopes of meeting some fellow tt'ers out there! :thumbsup:

Would like to start early,camping at mud lake on the Friday...hope to have 5 of us in all.I will post a start time in hopes of meeting some fellow tt'ers out there! :ride:

Just rode it yesterday. Nice loop. D-star, if you can do that loop in 1:20, you're either crazy or damn good. :applause::thumbsup: Perhaps a bit of both like most of us.

Have fun, I can't make it up on the 26th. Son's B'day party that weekend.

Hey dirtr1der glad you enjoyed the trail,it really is a great trail to improve skills.I'm hoping to find a ride with you guys at some point in time this year..all part of the adventure!!!

We are trying to plan a ride late Fall at the Tomahawk trail,camping at Weber lake for 3 days (No date yet )...Please update me if you plan on any more rides at Evart. Enjoy your Son's B-day!!!

:thumbsup:

It's confirmed,should be at the trail head between 8:30~9 a.m., looks like a group of six.

2 laps on Saturday,and 1 on Sunday (same time at the trail head for Sunday) :thumbsup:

Post that date for Tomahawk when you plan it. I'd like to join at least for one day. Never ridden there.

Have fun!