Sign in to follow this  

Name/Numbers on jersey?

I haven't raced since 1984 and am getting back into it. Where is the best place to have name and numbers put on the back of a jersey? Anyplace local here to San Diego County?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't raced since 1984 and am getting back into it. Where is the best place to have name and numbers put on the back of a jersey? Anyplace local here to San Diego County?

Thanks in advance for any help.

i just got the factory effex kit and ironed mine on.they give you #'s,letters and sponsor iron ons.

i just got the factory effex kit and ironed mine on.they give you #'s,letters and sponsor iron ons.

Thanks but I'm not a big fan of iron-ons. I don't think I can even use an iron on my jersey material. (Thor Phase)

Any other ideas out there?

are you really racing? or do you just want numbers on your gear?

Who cares?

Thanks but I'm not a big fan of iron-ons. I don't think I can even use an iron on my jersey material. (Thor Phase)

Any other ideas out there?

Some of my friends use basketball/netball numbers 'cause they're easy to get.

Some of my friends use basketball/netball numbers 'cause they're easy to get.

Thanks. If that was true in this country then I would try it, but it's not.

I know SOMEONE knows where to get this done?

Search Ebay for this item number ....

You might also check with a local sign maker or screen printer.

I used to do this at the track with a vinyl cutter, heat press, and transfer materials.

I get mine done at the local embrodiery shop that does sports uniforms. You know the place that does numbers etc for local teams. They are actually inked on and I have been satisfied with the quality and durability. :thumbsup:

Anyplace local here to San Diego County?
Look up JDBuilt.com He's in Escondido. He's mainly a sign guy but has been doing name/numbers on jerseys for years and has recently started another co. just for the the moto stuff (jerseys/grafics) You've seen his work on riders in mags, good stuff.

Look up JDBuilt.com He's in Escondido. He's mainly a sign guy but has been doing name/numbers on jerseys for years and has recently started another co. just for the the moto stuff (jerseys/grafics) You've seen his work on riders in mags, good stuff.

Awesome, thank you! That sounds like just what I am looking for. :thumbsup:

Decal Works are great and if you are set up on sponsor house you can apply for a sponsorship from them and get them a little cheaper. The do graphics kits for your bike also and have a line of MX gear also thats pretty neat. They can fix you up so your bike and you look like a million bucks and at a pretty reasonable price too.