Sign in to follow this  

Salem Honda

Yeah...the two sales guys are pretty nice but the owner is a prick. If you don't have to deal with him they are not to bad. I think the new sales manager Steve is trying to change things for the better...by being more customer service oriented. I have only met Steve a few times and I have visited with Wes the other sales guy from time to time but have not bought anything from them in over three years...I deal strictly with Power Yamaha now...GO BLUE!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah...the two sales guys are pretty nice but the owner is a prick. If you don't have to deal with him they are not to bad. I think the new sales manager Steve is trying to change things for the better...by being more customer service oriented. I have only met Steve a few times and I have visited with Wes the other sales guy from time to time but have not bought anything from them in over three years...I deal strictly with Power Yamaha now...GO BLUE!!! :thumbsup:

Is that where most people go to in the area? I saw they have a big place. How are they priced? Happy with thier parts & service dept.?

If you are looking for good service, just go down the street a little ways to Bill's Motorcycles , he is a Husky dealer but does service on everything. Good place and NICE people! :thumbsup:

I've only had bad experiences with the salem honda/bmw sales staff. This was all well in the past and I haven't been in there in a few years. In salem I prefer cycle country. Stay away from cycle sports, they are the worst :thumbsup:

If you are looking for good service, just go down the street a little ways to Bill's Motorcycles , he is a Husky dealer but does service on everything. Good place and NICE people! :thumbsup:

I would agree w/ that. He knows his stuff too.

Never been to Bill's but I just heard the same thing about him :ride:

I've been going to Salem for parts for my F650 cause IMHO no sucks as bad as Portland Motorcycle :applause: