Sign in to follow this  

Going to Mesa AZ for Christmas

I wanted to know if anyone knew of any tracks in the Mesa/Gilbert/Apache Junction area and free ride areas. My in laws live out in East Mesa and this is the first time I am going there with the bikes :thumbsup: . My wife says people used to ride out at Sycamore Creek do people still ride out there? Thanks.

ET would be the closest track for you. Et is located a bit south of Apache Junction. To get there take Ironwood 5 miles south of the 60 or superstition freeway. The track is in the middle of the desert on the west side of the road you can't miss it. Their web sit is www.etmotopark.com. Many other tracks are located around the Phoenix metro area. Go to www.gomxracing.com for more info on local tracks. Sycamore creek is too trashed in the wash in my opinion. People have parties at night and burn pallats that leave nails and other trash. There are trails away from the creek thet might be worth checking out. I hope you're coming to AZ in cooler times. It has been hot and humid (for us desert rats) lately. Have fun and enjoy Arizona, I'm a 45 year old native and love this state.