Sign in to follow this  

07 Te510s Are here !!!

Hi guys,no kidding straight from Rob Ks mouth late friday while ordering a couple more SM610s,About 8 new 07 Te510s were going to be there anytime.Robs putting together our 07 dealer package and waiting for a fair number of bikes to show up to be in inventory before releasing them to us dealers,a couple other models maybe showing up also?Tc450 ? and Cr125?,hes not 100% on exactly what yet or how many . :thumbsup: This is the soonest new model release we have ever had.Sounds like 2 strokes had no price increase and most models went up $100,except Sm450 stayed the same also TE250s are now $6599 ,well start getting your deposits boys 07 is here,billf.

Bill any Idea when they will show up to your shop ? I'm in Idaho waiting on a TE 250 and Just figuring when you get yours My dealer In boise will get his.. Thanks for the info BTW I've been chomping at the bit...

Kevin :thumbsup:

Bill any Idea when they will show up to your shop ? I'm in Idaho waiting on a TE 250 and Just figuring when you get yours My dealer In boise will get his.. Thanks for the info BTW I've been chomping at the bit...

Sounds like you should get a different TT name soon :ride:

I am more or less in line for a new TE250 at my dealer as well. Hopefully they'll be here shortly.

Greg

Thanks billf

Keep us up to date. I am impatiently awaiting a TE450. I put a deposit one week ago.

Sean

Great to hear! :thumbsup:

With KTM not plating their 2007 XC-W lineup (like Husky did in 2006). :ride: and bringing the higher priced, carb/exhuast/valve restricted street legal "EXC 450/525" models ONLY...and those will arrive apparently in limited numbers sometime in November! :applause:

It's official I'm going back to Husqvarna in 2007. :applause:

Yippeeeee!

Not so fast... I had a communication w/ Bottones Jobet Cycle about my Te 510 - said that it would "be a while yet" - and they are in PA. Anyway - wish they were here... I am certain they will be worth the wait - a bit of fine tuning in the carb and suspension - not to mention going to red/black/white.

TwoBurgers

"be a while yet"

buzz kill :applause: j/k - appreciate hearing all sides actually. :thumbsup:

I'll let ya know what happens in the AM when I call to see I have somethin on the visible horizon. Regardless, waiting sucks.

Additionally, I called a lot of dealers before actually making a deposit and the universal message from the powers that be was aug-sept. It would be a bummer if it went much past that. Esp for people who would take 06s if they weren't sold out (450 and 510 TEs) :ride:

'night

Sean

Not so fast... I had a communication w/ Bottones Jobet Cycle about my Te 510 - said that it would "be a while yet" - and they are in PA. Anyway - wish they were here... I am certain they will be worth the wait - a bit of fine tuning in the carb and suspension - not to mention going to red/black/white.

TwoBurgers

the '07 TE's ARE red, black & white!!! :applause::thumbsup::applause::ride::applause::applause:

Let us know what your dealer says.Greg

I was able to confirm that 07s are arriving in the US, and I might expect 2-3 weeks from now. This is still consistant with what I was originally told, which is cool. :thumbsup:

Sean

I was able to confirm that 07s are arriving in the US, and I might expect 2-3 weeks from now. This is still consistant with what I was originally told, which is cool. :thumbsup:

Sean

That is border line too long as summer is over in the PNW in about three weeks. Wah!

Greg

TwoBurgers

If they are in PA they're not selling them yet. I'm still waiting for FBF to call me.

Every "new" bike I've purchased has arrived in November or December for the next model year. If the TEs are here now, even in limited quantities, that is the earliest release I've ever seen.

R

I decided to go ahead an make the deposit (TE 510) as one person had already made his move. Fran at Bottones (PA) said he did not have pricing or dely dates, but that I should expect my bike in Oct. So, if you want your TE in time to get a few fall rides in, best get in line now (behind me) :thumbsup::ride: .

TwoBurgers

suposedly a small quantity of bikes left for MotoXotica today.we hope to be serving them up to the anxious late next week.dan. :thumbsup:

suposedly a small quantity of bikes left for MotoXotica today.we hope to be serving them up to the anxious late next week.dan. :thumbsup:

suposedly? You should talk to the owner to find out for sure...

Dan is the owner...... :thumbsup:

I think coffee knew that...