07 Te510s Are here !!!

Well guys I havent read all the post ,but for fact my first batch of 07s on the way,some TE450S & TE510s,CR125,WR125,WR250,Tc450s all be here when we come to work Tuesday.Im sure some are already sitting in east coast stores but havent read about any,see ya,have a great & safe Labor day weekend.billf

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I havent read all the post ,but for fact my first batch of 07s on the way,some TE450S & TE510s,CR125,WR125,WR250,Tc450s all be here when we come to work Tuesday.Im sure some are already sitting in east coast stores but havent read about any,see ya,have a great & safe Labor day weekend.billf

Oh man, that's great news!! I'm goin' nuts over here waitin' on the TE510 I've got a deposit on..............

Hall's hasn't opened up the crates yet but I'll be picking up my '07 TE 450 on thursday. Load it up on friday for 4 days in Taylor Park, CO. Without any rock guards or break-in, I'll probably just use it on fire roads and run the 360 on anything close to nasty. First new bike in 19 years.

The best looking 2007 TE450 is the one in my garage this afternoon :>)

I left Fast by Ferracci after lunch today with a new bike with a Tag and a Pennsylvania state inspection sticker. The bike has all legal equipment required...instant super dual-sport. I understand that a Rekluse for a 2006 will work and that the steering head is the same as 2006, so existing steering dampers will be OK. Of course the endless rain here is slowing up plans for a first ride.