Sign in to follow this  

Going to Mesa, Az for Christmas

I wanted to know if anyone knew of any tracks in the Mesa/Gilbert/Apache Junction area and free ride areas. My in laws live out in East Mesa and this is the first time I am going there with the bikes :thumbsup: . My wife says people used to ride out at Sycamore Creek do people still ride out there? Thanks.

Desert wells is a free area for desert riding and ET motopark is 10 minutes from Apache Junction. Any other tracks will be an hour away.

Bill

Yep, if you are into single track, Sycamore has LOADS of it, lots of jeep trails and quad trails too, you could spend days exploring that area and not get bored.

Throw me a PM when it comes time and we'll hook up for some track riding. I live is East Mesa and ET Motopark is only 15 minutes from my house. :thumbsup:

Sounds good, also going to try to make a trip to Gordon's Well Dunes in So Cal. But really want to ride tracks. I'll stay in touch. Thanks

If you are considering going to gordons well, you should just go to Glamis... People say it is to crazy but its not, you have to go to the right place on the right weekend at the right time to expirence total chaos... the dunes are bigger, less witch eyes and more 4 gear riding. At Gordons well the dunes are sucked together and there is more dust.... Don't get me wrong, Gordans Well is still the shit..