Sign in to follow this  

We Met Goob Today!

PeakRider, SilverLakeRider, and I were up doing a high Sierra ride today, and believe it or not, WE MET GOOB! :thumbsup:

You guys probably wouldn't know him, SuperFlako's guesses were all way off ................................................ HE"S A BACKPACKING TREEHUGGING SIERRA CLUBBER! :applause:

He was up there backpack camping with his kid, asked where we were from, and when Peak told him we were riders that get together from an on-line forum called TT he says "Oh I know you guys, I'm Goob!" :applause:

Actually he was a pretty nice guy ......................... for a backpacker. :ride:

Hey talk all you want, that ain't GOOB.

Slyco used to be GOOB, that He sold the rights to Shady who then put them up on E-Bay and made a killing getting $1200.00 for the right to be GOOB.

Slyco was feeling lonely and bought the Rights back, and is and will always be GOOB.

RJ

:ride: I thought Goob was Oldedude. Then I thought it might be Dominic_WTF. But now I'm sure it's Fester. :thumbsup:

Hey talk all you want, that ain't GOOB.

Slyco used to be GOOB, that He sold the rights to Shady who then put them up on E-Bay and made a killing getting $1200.00 for the right to be GOOB.

Slyco was feeling lonely and bought the Rights back, and is and will always be GOOB.

RJ

Actually i got 2k canadian for the name which came out just around 1k

Hey guys, it was nice meeting you yesterday! It looks like a couple more weeks and I will have all the trail closure signs up in that area! It's been a long summer shutting down all those illegal trails, but I get a lot of satisfaction in saving our forest for future generations.

Sincerely,

Goob

I met him too. He came walking out of the mist with his kid in tow, a backpack on, hemp hiking boots, granola bar in his pocket, save the earth t-shirt, and a crashing sucks patch on his pants!?!?!?

Who would admit to being GOOB to anyone's face? :ride:

Oh yeah, he had a Keep Tahoe Blue sticker (or was that Shady?) :applause::thumbsup:

Here's a picture my son took of me while backpacking. OldeDude, PeakRider, and SilverLakeRider can confirm that this is really me.

Goob

Here's a picture my son took of me while backpacking. OldeDude, PeakRider, and SilverLakeRider can confirm that this is really me.

Goob

LOL :thumbsup::ride::applause:

Goob

Yep, looks exactly like him.