Sign in to follow this  

Chain Guide

Is BBR the only company that makes chain guides for the TTR 125? The $70 price tag BBR is asking seems a little much to me. Is a chain guide worth it if I am going to keep my TTR 125 for years to come?

i been lookin around it seems they are the ONLY ones that make a chain guide for this bike. Im not paying 70 bucks just becuase it bbr.

There is another company who makes chain guides for the TTR125s. Do some searching on TT and you'll find them. I forgot who made them though, sorry.

I believe Precision Racing Components (PRC) makes one. I have seen one of there's on Ebay once before, and I think I have seen one in person. Call them up, not sure how much cost?

T.M. Design Makes one for the TTR125. I have one on my TTR125. Uses a chain roller Design, works okay but alittle noisy when the chain hits the roller on deceleration. About $50.00... a slider type would be allittle quieter. I like though the way it tucks up higher than the BBR Unit.

I was feeling the very same way, there is no way I am paying $70 for a chain guard. They help out sooo much, but that is money that I don't have, and when I get the money, there is no way a chain guard is on the top of my mind. Just like said above PRC does make one, and I think they cost like $60, so not much luck there either. I have been looking around and when I find one, I will let you know.