Sign in to follow this  

broome tioga

im thinking about racing next week before the national. ive never rode that track before is it hard? what are the jumps like? if anyone could give me an idea of what its like it would be great.

Its actually not that hard, im not saying its easy, but its not the toughest track out there (from a spectator, i never actually rode it). There is a very steep up hill, a big drop off, a couple hairpins (elevated ones), and some doubles/triples (nothing too big, medium sized.) Hope it helps.

Its actually not that hard, im not saying its easy, but its not the toughest track out there (from a spectator, i never actually rode it). There is a very steep up hill, a big drop off, a couple hairpins (elevated ones), and some doubles/triples (nothing too big, medium sized.) Hope it helps.

Make no mistake about it, it's a rough, demanding track. Lots of hills, a HUGE downhill triple, big tabletops and a few rhythm sections with braking bumps up to your waist. Not an easy track.

For all those going up to race the amateur Broome Tioga nationals this weekend you might want to checkout the Atlantic Grand Prix Series which is running one of our cross country races only 20 minutes from Broom Tioga track on Saturday.

These might be the best cross country races anywhere in the east and all of our tracks are awesome!

We run PeeWee, Youth and Adult Motorcycles on Saturday and Youth and Adults Quads on Sunday.

All of our events are very motocross friendly, with wide grass tracks and very wide woods roads.

The race is 1hour and 30 minutes long for the motorcycles and a lot of the regional top pro motocrossers will be there.

It's a lot of fun and it's not your traditional woods hare scrambles race...we don’t run tight woods trails!

The course is about 7+ miles in length.

We are also going to be having a pit bike race Saturday afternoon around 3:00 so bring that thing as well.

For more information go to: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com

It’s a very cool race!

i've raced Broome b4....and let me tell ya...its a rough track....breakin bumps and acceleration bumps EVERYWHERE....i was beat the hell up after that race...i'll leave that track to the pro's!

of course i did get a 3rd up there!....lol

dude save yourself the agrovation of that stupid facility, yeah the track is cool but you wont be riding the national track just a cut down version of it that leaves all the good sections out, It will also be so overwatered you'll think it rained for a week. Oh yeah dont even think about bringing any beer or alcohol with you because they will search your rig top to bottom and take it , if you do get some in and your caught with it, your gone weekend over!

Take it from me ive raced for 5 years and finally came to my senses last year we went to www.mx573practicetrack.com and camped out fri. had a great day of riding on sat. then went and watched the national on sunday the track is only like 45 mins. from the national. I called the dude who owns the track and hes gonna groom and water it mint for sat. believe me you wont be disappointed and youll be able to ride about 100 times more laps then you would have at broome!!!

see the thing is a friend is coming with us and he is racing. so i dont really want to sit around all day. i know they cut of parts of it and it seems like it slows it down alot. Im not a great rider about a mid to upper pack c rider. is this track really going own me?

no dont be scared just rip it the track is still fun!!

the track isnt really that hard, my brother and i raced it for our first race. i was on a quad which is a little eaiser i think but my bro was on an 85 and it was his first race and he managed to run with everyone. all the jumps are forgiving and it does get kinda rutted but i didnt think it was that bad compared to other tracks i have raced

Make no mistake about it, it's a rough, demanding track. Lots of hills, a HUGE downhill triple, big tabletops and a few rhythm sections with braking bumps up to your waist. Not an easy track.

I've never ridden on it, just seen it so i guess its harder than it looks. I hate braking bumps. :thumbsup: