Sign in to follow this  

how fast is bikebandit.com?

Today at the track I lost my rear axle nut,washer, and one of my pro circuit axle blocks :thumbsup: Is bike bandit usually pretty quick with the shipping? I need my stuff before next weekend.

Go to the dealer and buy it today.They should stock them because they weld themselves shut and people have to cut them off.Even with grease or the antiseiz on them.Or borrow them from someone for a few days

They are O.K. if I remember right, I haven't used them in awhile since they are soo expensive in shipping and in parts though. I think you might have better luck ordering through the TT store because really good customer service.

They are O.K. if I remember right, I haven't used them in awhile since they are soo expensive in shipping and in parts though. I think you might have better luck ordering through the TT store because really good customer service.

TT store sells OEM bolts and stuff?????????

OEM thumpertalk if u plan on buying often, if ur just gunna buy 1 part forget about it, u have to pay 10$ extra just to look around

bikebandit is pretty fast, i usually get my parts within 3-5 days, shipping is good price too..i ordered a bunch of bolts etc and it was only like 3$ shipping

Is bike bandit usually pretty quick with the shipping?

I've ordered Honda OEM parts from them in the past and the delivery time was around a week. They couldn't drop-ship the parts directly to me; they had to receive the parts first, then ship them to me.