Sign in to follow this  

CRF450F Speed~!!!!!!!!

I dont care about going to the search thing to look, because it never works for me so hopefully u guys can just tell me this straight up. How fast do u think an 03 CRF450F would go with jets and a pipe. :thumbsup::ride:

i dunno but you should put a DID chain and renthal sprockets on it cuz then you'll be realllly fast!!!! but even faster if you put those cool Monster stickers on the side!!!

:thumbsup:

super moto bikes at Thunder Hill max out around 115... with a slight down hill run. 15/40 gearing on 17"wheels

I dont care about going to the search thing to look, because it never works for me so hopefully u guys can just tell me this straight up. How fast do u think an 03 CRF450F would go with jets and a pipe. :thumbsup::ride:

Just as fast as with the stock jetting and pipe! Tdub

About 78mph with stock gearing. Pipes and jetting make ZERO difference to speed.

BTW, it will only last a few hours if you plan riding down the road, pinned like a moron so you brag to your 7th grade buddies about how fast you went.

the only way to change speed is by altering the gearing or changing RPM.

you'll do 75 and that's topped right out on the road.

my X just does over 80, there's no way a stock geared R will do anywhere over 80.

What kind of jets? Like the ones on F15's, if so around a 1000 MPH if that is the case then you dont need a pipe.

If you pull that power robbing silencer off and run straight out of the headers it will give you and extra 15-20mph. Cool tip for when you drag racing banshees and cr500s.

my X just does over 80, there's no way a stock geared R will do anywhere over 80.

Hmmmm yes it will. There was a recent dirt rider with top speed radar results of the 2006 450's and the honda was radared at the fastest speed at 86.7 or so, with yamaha a close second at 86.3 or so. The KTM, Suzuki and Kawi were all quite a bit slower due to only have 4 gears (all in the 70's.)

I got radared with my stock 05 crf450 at 88mph on pavement. On dirt I got 86 mph.

I clocked mine at 82.7 on a gps with stock gearing and I still had more.

According to tests, the 5 speed 450's do over 80 and the 4 speeds hit around 75. My 450R, stock geared, did 83-84 easy, I used a GPS, and I was on dirt. :thumbsup:

atleast 125.... i did that downhill with a back wind and no chain... why waste money on a pipe and jets??

If you pull that power robbing silencer off and run straight out of the headers it will give you and extra 15-20mph. Cool tip for when you drag racing banshees and cr500s.

Your being sarcastic right???

Your being sarcastic right???

No, he's dead serious!

My friend's uncle's third cousin's nephew's best friend's brother-in-law on his 3rd side did that to his bike and it topped out at 115mph up Comp hill in Glamis! He held it on and jumped all the way down the back side! True story!

My stock 04 with 14/48 got up to 88 MPH on pavement for a brief moment. It had a little more to go. The pucker factor made me back it down. I don't know if I was more afraid of the engine scattering in the middle of Baja or going 90 MPH + on pavement.

Clocked from a Trail Tech endurance computer. It seems to be fairly accurate.

No, he's dead serious!

My friend's uncle's third cousin's nephew's best friend's brother-in-law on his 3rd side did that to his bike and it topped out at 115mph up Comp hill in Glamis! He held it on and jumped all the way down the back side! True story!

very true... i was there and saw that.... :thumbsup: