black excel rims

The way it was explained to me is that the Husqvarna spoke angle/pattern is proprietery and if you want to use Husky hubs you have to get rims from Husky at almost $400 a pop! ? My suggestion would be to call George at Uptite and talk rims with him.

I just picked up an 04 te510 on Saturday. I'm looking into a new set of wheels too. I used to be an excel dealer, haven't bought for a number of years but I'm going to call and see if I still am in the computer. Most of the excel rims don't come predrilled so it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone else interested in rims if I can get good deal on them? I was wondering myself what the Hub situation was. It would be great to build a more standard issue set. I think Rad or someone makes a standard hub that can be retrofitted to nearly any bike wth the correct spacers, etc..

The graphics I did myself, when Husky went back to red I wanted to go retro with the graphics. As for the backgrounds I used Decal Works. They may not list list them on-line but if you call they definitely have the templates for the late model huskys. I re-used the Husky "H" from the original side panel sticker to cover the transition between the red and black.

www.decalmx.com