Sign in to follow this  

clutch basket cushions

While removing the rivets from the clutch basket gear i damaged 2 of the cushions... They just tore on one side.. Is it ok to use them considering they go into the gear and get held together??

when i removed my worn out stock clutch basket ALL the cushings were broken in half but still in place, so they will get held together, but why not replace them all when disassembled, that way you have less freeplay between parts en they will last longer.

The probem is i already recived the clutch basket and its ready to put in but i didnt order any cushions which will not be in for this weekand. Is it really that important?? should i wait or is it ok to reuse them. They look pretty good except for the two which are torn on one side but still holding together..

It does not take a week to get clutch cushions. Order tomorrow from a local shop and you will have them Thursday.

If he's in ontario canada it just might take over a week!

If he's in ontario california he's got no excuse to go get em locally.

IM IN CANADA EH! lol yea it takes about 5 workin days here to get somethin and no one stockes these kinda things... What can i say :thumbsup:

Hinson makes replacement rubbers, get em.

Yeah becouse you don't want too be using old worn out rubbers.. :thumbsup: