Sign in to follow this  

Been out of commision for while but I'm back, hehe....

Unfortunately, a little over a week ago, my wife got a serious Staph infection that started as a little bump and got bad so fast it was life threatening and they had to do emergency surgery to lacerate the area. She has a 4" long and 3" deep wound that has to heal from the inside out!! :ride:

Needless to say this scraed the crap out of me as I have never seen an infection like this.....crazy I tell ya!

I am looking to go to BR this Sunday if anyone is interested though....it has been about 3 weeks since I last rode and I am jones'n. I am hoping to have a new 450 sometime next month too.. :thumbsup:

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope she's doing better.

Most of us are going to Buffalo on Saturday for the Average Joe Shootout. I'll be there early, but have to cut out by around Noon for my other son's first Football game of the season.

Aww Crap...is that this Saturday???? i am going to have to change plans...

I was wondering where ya been. 'Thought maybe you got lost in the Ottawa woods or something :thumbsup::ride:

'Also hope the wife is feeling better. Somebody's got to take care of ya :applause:

I was wondering where ya been. 'Thought maybe you got lost in the Ottawa woods or something :thumbsup::applause:

'Also hope the wife is feeling better. Somebody's got to take care of ya :applause:

LOL...one thing I have learned at BR is to "stay out of the woods"!! :ride:

I am definately there Saturday ....we will have a great time I think!