Sign in to follow this  

xt 350 light bulbs

hello,

is the headlight bulb on xt350 odd? i'm looking for something brighter for a replacement. dennis kirk has sent 2 different bulbs that will not fit into the light assembly. please help me. does anyone have a part number so i can get a buld thats fits?

thank you,

dslman

Hey dslman. A while back maim posted this Yamaha Canada part number YMC-00910-00-00 for a super bright stock replacement bulb. Maybe have some luck crossing the part number for the U.S. equivalent. Good luck. :thumbsup:

ya lol. it fits older yamaha snowmobiles as well. look up 1975 gs338 and try for a halogen replacement headlight bulb. i posted the wrong # chris. i have to take the bike apart to get the # i put in there.

hello again,

if you could please, i would really appreciate that number. this stock 45/40 watt bulb sucks. being the days are getting shorter here i'm driving home in the dark, and i would really not want a close encounter with any 4 legged animals.

thank you,

dslman

Hey again dslman. Looks like maim is getting you that correct part number for the bulb. I have not replaced mine yet so I wouldn't have known. Sounds like I will be changing mine as well, when I can.

ill take it apart tonite and post the part # on the bulb.

sry it took so long. the # on the bulb are

h4 12v 60/55w p45t.

that is it. its a good bright bulb and a massive improvement over the stock incandescent bulb.

sry it took so long. the # on the bulb are

h4 12v 60/55w p45t.

that is it. its a good bright bulb and a massive improvement over the stock incandescent bulb.

Thanks again. Now I will get it right the first time I change it.

thanks guys. i just found a h4 100/55 p45t on bikebandit.com. just under 9 dollars for it. think that will be bright enough? thanks for all the help, my problem was what base i had. no one could tell me and the owners manual doesn't say. thanks guys.

dslman