Sign in to follow this  

Would this happen on a DRZ?

Noticed both morons ran off the road...maybe there is a sweet single track there that nobody knew about...natural selection!

It would happen on a DRZ. I have a 2006 Road King, just like the one that went off the road, he could have pulled that turn off. It would have been tight :ride:

He paniced, his brakes were locked and he was stiff as a board when he saw the turn. Not to say that he was right, he was an idiot. Lack of experience on a big bike like that definitely has something to do with that crash.

Hope the guy was OK. I hate to see guys go down for stupid reasons like that. :thumbsup:

this quote was funny "we better get outta here, they're gonna beat our asses!"

instead of pulling their buddy out of the ravine??

Foolios. I also enjoyed the line about getting out of there before they got their asses beat! LOL

:thumbsup::ride::applause:

I would have got my ass beat if I was them, because I wouldn't have been able to stop laughing!!

That was a total panic/target fixation crash. I don't know what's worse to have on the road. Harley riders who can't ride or drunk drivers. :applause:

me and my DRZ would have went for it :thumbsup: and just cleared the gap :ride:

hope he was OK, i bet he learned something that day.

possible it was both drunk and harley.....

one things for sure that Vid was gonna be pretty lame till the hogs showed up and livened things up a bit

I've witnessed the same thing...twice. Both times it was a big touring hog. All tricked out and loaded down. The guys I saw go down were victims of poor road conditions, though it's no excuse. One guy went down on gravel...the other after a fresh rain. The guy in the video went down cause he's a dumb-arse. Trying to pass in a blind curve? Moron.

Who said, it's a good idea to learn how to ride on a thirty thousand dollar machine?

Damn scrubs, I better get out here before they beat my ass. :thumbsup:

i've done that :thumbsup: but i did pull it off. you need to be going a little faster,leaning back to get the front end up and need to have long travel suspension(to soak up the g-out)

That was funny from the get go, but it got even better when I got the sound!!!

'Dude, they're gonna beat our asses' LOL!!! With pristine $25000 bikes and no colors, I think NOT LOL !!!!

I didn't know that beer made you hallucinate...Locking up up his rear brake as he slides into the second corner berm of the last lap of a moto...

That's hilarious!

why would they pass on a blind curve! :applause: idiots. they deserve it.

I would on my SM!! :thumbsup:

They are stupid though. Lucky a car wasnt coming, or another bike to down. :ride: