Sign in to follow this  

highland park GA

labor day wknd we'll be headed there with a few other TT members,also may hit kentuck(talladega) AL,and or houston valley ORV in lafayette GA. they are both about an hour from highland. anyone else is welcome, there will be all speeds of riders coming so being left behind is not a worry :thumbsup:

Do You Know If Highland Has Finished And Opened The Mx Track Yet??? They Have Been Saying For The Longest They Where Putting A Old Style Motocross Track Together But I Havent Heard Anything In A While On It, Just Wondering...

Jason

Hey Mountainman,possibly be at houstan valley that weekend....what days do you plan to be there?and bye the way u are a fast rider,I was at the NC TT ride last yearyou flew by me on 1 a at brown....dam you are fast for a big guy :ride: Me and my brother had a bad night with Rangers the night before and were pretty pissed off,sorry we didnt meet as we should of...after all I was the one to suggest we have a TT ride at Brown...anyways looking to ride and meet up with you at Houstan Valley,, :thumbsup:

Hope you have a nice time at Highland Park. Great place and great people.

I recommend that you make sure your equipment is in top shape before going and that your tires are almost new if it is wet down there. His trails are rated by diamonds with 5 being the toughest and then by adding some diamonds when they are wet. I hope you get to ride Trail # 13 it's rated 5 diamonds, add 2 diamonds when wet, new tires needed. He told us that he has people that ride this trail all day. I said "You mean they ride this trail then come back out and hit the road to make the loop back to this trail so they can continue to ride it all day?" He said "No, they start the trail around 10:00 o'clock and they come out the other end around 2:00 o'clock." Paul Wright the owner took

Van, Dick and myself for a ride on some of the "Good Ones" and I can honestly say that we were plum done in by the end of the day. If you have ever ridden on the Brushy Mountain single track and new single track trails then get ready for stuff that will put you to the test. Paul has a great set up

at Highland Park but he has only been open a relatively short time so give him time to do all the things he wants to do. Look at us, we have been open almost 4 years and we still have 40 more miles of trails to build. Make sure you follow his directions to the Park carefully, the first trip out into the country can be tough but if you are staying in Cedartown and riding for more than one day it gets real easy the second time. Hope you have a great time NCMountainMan.

Richard Mull

Brushy Mountain Motor Sports Park

God bless 'em out there at Highland.... what they went through to open and all. Everyone should go try it and spend some money there so they can do more with it. That place is for real riders man. The only time you can relax is on the outer loop which provides access to all trails. The 1st time I went, I got a serious lesson in downhills. Once while tumbling down one, I hear my cell ringing in my camel back. It was my wife calling to see if I was OK.

r

Hey Mountainman,possibly be at houstan valley that weekend....what days do you plan to be there?and bye the way u are a fast rider,I was at the NC TT ride last yearyou flew by me on 1 a at brown....dam you are fast for a big guy :applause: Me and my brother had a bad night with Rangers the night before and were pretty pissed off,sorry we didnt meet as we should of...after all I was the one to suggest we have a TT ride at Brown...anyways looking to ride and meet up with you at Houstan Valley,, :applause:

we'll be at houston valley monday the 4th :thumbsup: ya i'm workin' on getting into better shape(switched to bud lite) to get even faster :ride: frikken rangers :applause: thanx for the heads up richard,my machine is always in tip top shape :applause: