Sign in to follow this  

Boots?

What boots would you buy? and what boots do you wear?

You should probably just do a search for this. It's been talked about and gone over a lot.

Anyway I got a new pair of Tech 8's this year. I didnt like them at first because they where really stiff. After about two rides they broke in and I love them now.

If you're on a budget, MSR NXT's are nice. I have them, and once they broke in, they rock. Soles are holding up real well too.

Tech-8.

Fox Tracker as a backup set. The Trackers were my first boots because they were cheap.

Gaerne SG10. Why? The build quality means they will last, they are extrememly comfy and the level of protection is very high. I have no complaints using this boot.

Word!

I have Tech 8's. I like them alot and would buy them again, but I don't really have any experience with any others.

I had some cheap ones. I now wear SIDI Crossfires.

Earlier this year, I broke my foot (5 bones, 6 breaks). Then I upgraded.

This weekend, I went riding. After the ride I noticed that my right foot peg was really bent and twisted. The good thing is that I never felt a things.

Go with a top brand T8, T10, SG10 or Crossfire

i have heard bad things about the formas, they do not have a good ankle brace and the buckles are meant to be really, really bad. I got some Tech 8's last week, i had SG-10's before that and apart from them being really stiff to change gears and stuff when i first put them on i got used to them, now i dont know how i managed with the SG-10's, AS Tech 8's all the way. DeViLdRiVeR.