Sign in to follow this  

2006 Enduro at Erzberg on Spike TV

According to the information posted here...

http://www.enduroaterzberg.com/

The 2006 Enduro at Erzberg will be shown on Spike TV this week on 8/18/06. I checked the Spike TV website for air times and nothing is shown. Maybe it is being shown during their early morning hours and don't provide any details.

Does anyone know what time they will air this show? I really want to see it. Thanks!

This sucks. :thumbsup: . I enjoyed watching it last year. I also heard that pastrana smoked Mcgrath, but they both finished. I looked for it on my direct TV to no avail.

i read the report. TP finished 11th i think mcrath finish 27 or 29. that machine for a man knighter finished 1st again. im wonder if Juha raced and what he placed.

That's good to know, thanks for sharing. Juha didn't race, the results are old news.

That's good to know, thanks for sharing. Juha didn't race, the results are old news.

Sourpuss :thumbsup:

Actually if you read the page that is linked, it says they are "5min. webisodes" that "tease the DVD".

thanks for the clarification :thumbsup: .

Actually if you read the page that is linked, it says they are "5min. webisodes" that "tease the DVD".

Ok, so we have one dirt bike rider that has proven he can read. good job.

That sucks.