Sign in to follow this  

Which Plastics hold up and fit best?

I bought a set of new oem take-offs on eBay a while back for $200. That may sound like a lot, but it included everything including the oem graphics, front/rear fender, shrouds, front/side number plates, front rotor guard, fork guards, shock mud guard, rear rotor and caliper guards, both radiator vents, and even the little front and rear brake hose holders. :thumbsup:

Buying oem plastic from those who take them off right away to put on their fancy aftermarket stuff is the way to go...

OEM is much more expensive than the other brands. But it is the best. I have heard that Polisport is closest to OEM. I have not tryed them yet but they will be my next set.

Motosport sells complete sets of UFO, or Acerbics for $129. That is sides, rads, and fenders. Between those two I would go with UFO for Hondas red. I have Acerbics at the present and it sucks. Everytime my wheel throws up a tiny rock it gets another white spot in the fender. The rad shrouds have white lines on them from tiny layovers. I ran UFO on my CR250 and it still looks new, not a white spot on it. And it has lots more time on it than the Acerbics on my 450. My buddy has Acerbics black and it doesn't do the white thing, just the Red. So if you want Red go UFO or Polisport.

hey HondaRules do you have a canyon honda in arizona or are you in idaho?

We've got a Canyon Honda here in Scottsdale AZ. Where bouts are you in Id, my home town is Coeur d' Alene, was born and raised there....wishing I could go back, just gotta knock off the wifes family and we'll be there :thumbsup: LOL