Sign in to follow this  

Poker Run Course map? Eastline Quarry

Girlfriend and I went riding last weekend in the Upper nestuca trask area. At one of the stagging places - east line quarry - we found a group of nice folks running a poker run. I think their group was AARMC (?). And they were out of Dallas, Oregon or maybe the The Dallas. Details I should have paid more attention too.

Anyway, we rode the course - did not compete - but really loved the trails they mapped out. If anyone is a member, could you please post or email me your master course. We want to do this again. We really liked the orange loop that included "gary's" and "george's" trail.

And whoever organized this, congrads. Job well done.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

I think that the club that usually puts on the poker run out of Eastline Quarry is the Applegate Roughriders MC. I wish I could'a been over there to do the ride with you guys, last years poker run there was a lot of fun. Next time we go riding up there we should hit Gary's and George's trails, both of them are pretty cool. There are a couple nasty hillclimbs on the side off of those main trails too! :thumbsup:

Steve,

I think that the club that usually puts on the poker run out of Eastline Quarry is the Applegate Roughriders MC. I wish I could'a been over there to do the ride with you guys, last years poker run there was a lot of fun. Next time we go riding up there we should hit Gary's and George's trails, both of them are pretty cool. There are a couple nasty hillclimbs on the side off of those main trails too! :thumbsup:

You are right, it is the Applegate Roughriders MC. I finally found them online and shot them an e-mail.

George's trail was a blast, Gary's was nicer. :ride: