Cow Mountain 8\13 Was FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did a nice little tour of Cow Mountain yesterday 8\13 On my sons CRF 150 my bike got a flat tire first ride only 7 miles:cry: ? Another fun place to ride in northern Calif.I did not realize it was that big tons of trails.Lots of fire roads lots of single well kind of double tracks.I even went through some of the technical four wheelers stuff it was crazt shiet.It look to me like the four wheel drives area was on one side of the road in and bikes on the other side the kids had a blast.Dusty like usual this time of year.

Good,glad you and the kids had fun.I love that place.Have you found a guide?You should try to get G'nK-ville show you some good trails.Some of my favorites are Whitethorn,Accupunture alley and 14 has some nice action and you can find some real tough stuff stuff way out 14.Those trails are not easy ,my favorite.Lots of good riding out there once you learn your way around.

Ya I will have to hit him or you guys up for a guided trip that was my first time at cow it was great.Went to red mountain camp ground next time you guys head up there would you mind posting I would love to go.

No problem I won't tell anybody as far as I know that place SUCKS stay away. I would love to have one of you guys give us the tour of Cow though or you Tirebiter if you don't mind. send me a PM or post it up lets ride some were I live in Napa we even tried Knoxville too.After I heard a couple people on hear talking about it.Had not been there for years.(I don't party much any more to OLD)LOL.Don't you guys ride CC camp alot too.I would love to go with some people who know that place better too.Its usually just me and my neighbor riding together. :ride::applause::applause:?

Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.. :applause:

Nice to hear you hada good ride! :ride:

Just don't tell, lett'm keep on thinking Cow's a POS dung heap..

Bob, how's it goin?? Ready fer so arm wrasslin?? ?:applause:

TB you gave me a quick look at Cow Mountain, looks like there is a need for a more well rounded, more thorough run there. What do you say??

RJ

Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.. :applause:

Nice to hear you hada good ride! :applause:

Just don't tell, lett'm keep on thinking Cow's a POS dung heap..

Bob, how's it goin?? Ready fer so arm wrasslin?? :ride::applause:

Arm is comming along.The sholder operation went very well.No pain at all but the nerve damage will have to work through.I think I start PT next week to start stretch out the mussels.I wish I could show JRAMBO my favorite trails/loop.Last time I did whitethorn in the spring we where over 30 miles into our ride and then hit the hard trails.What a good work out.Hope I can get to that leval of strenth agian.At 45 I hate to think that I'm going to have to sell the trail bike and get a duel sport. :applause: If I do have to go there I'm getting a 07 KTM950 super enduro.Those puppys are awesome.

I'm not going down with out a fight ?

Arm is comming along.The sholder operation went very well.No pain at all but the nerve damage will have to work through.I think I start PT next week to start stretch out the mussels.I wish I could show JRAMBO my favorite trails/loop.Last time I did whitethorn in the spring we where over 30 miles into our ride and then hit the hard trails.What a good work out.Hope I can get to that leval of strenth agian.At 45 I hate to think that I'm going to have to sell the trail bike and get a duel sport. :ride: If I do have to go there I'm getting a 07 KTM950 super enduro.Those puppys are awesome.

I'm not going down with out a fight ?

Damn dude, surgery. Now I wish I could have pulled your arm back into place for you. Sounds like footin will be more of a challenge then bikin.

Heal Fast Bob.

Sell the bike? What about the boat?

Damn dude, surgery. Now I wish I could have pulled your arm back into place for you. Sounds like footin will be more of a challenge then bikin.

Heal Fast Bob.

Sell the bike? What about the boat?

Hey we tryed,even if we did the damage to the rotator was done.I think if we got it back into the socket the swelling would have not been so bad.By the time they got me back together the swelling was so bad,not sure but I think the swelling is what caulsed the nerve damage.If I biffed on my bike at barefoot speeds I think I would have got hurt even worse.I've just been lucky on the bike.

I've been footin for over 15yrs and back into riding for 4yrs.Ive got permanet damage from riding in the 80s.It all comes down to I had no reason to be doing the start I biffed on.Its not a scoring trick,I knew someday I would biff on that stunt.I dont live in"shoulda,coulda"What happens happens.

I'll always pick footin over riding.I put the bike in the trader but no calls.Looks like I'll keep it,if I dont get strong enough to ride it I'll give it to my son."The boat" I'll keep as long as my son wants to be a competive barefooter.He's almost got the backward deep water start and doing real good on the water.I still belong to the skiclub in Hopland so I take him to ski with the club so he can keep training and working toward his goal.

Hey I still had fun that day ? I was skiing pritty good and the dislocation didnt hurt all that bad,Only after the 4.5 hrs before they fixed me,that sucked.

The bummer part is nobody is riding my track and its starting to grow over alittle. :ride:

You got a good attitude Bob.

Both you and your son were showing me the what for. I have told many people about driving for you two. I had a blast that day. Thanks for picking me up. I doubt I will ver have the chance to drive for barefooters again.

If we ever make it to Pilsbury to ride maybe you can bring the boat out for afternoon entertainment.

Hang in there. So, really no more riding?

You still gunna hang around here to get a fix or what?

Take it easy.

Thanks again.

Beleve me If I get the arm strong agian I will ride.If I had to make a choice I would pick skiing.Nobody is putting me in that possision.The wife understands and "at this point" has excepted this is who I am,Adrenalin junkey.The nurses would like to stop me and the Doc,well he is a sports doc so he just tells me what i can do to get back to what i want to do.

I'll always hang out on TT riding or not.I've met some good people here,cant loose that.If there is an official TT ride next year I'll probly be there even if I cant ride.That wctt ride up forest hill last year was one of the best times Ive ever had.Good people,good food,good times oh and the riding was fun to.