Delivery Date for my KX450F O7

My dealer told me that my new one should be here by the last week of August doe's any of you have any Info on this? buy the way I took the last ride Sunday on my crf450 I always had Honda's so I don't know that much about the cows {kx450f} any input for a guy who rode red for 30yrs?

I rode a buddies 06 CRF last weekend, you won't be disappointed and may actually be suprised how similar these two bikes are. I have the 06 KXF so that means a 4 speed to his 5 speed CRF. Both bikes corner and handle very similar, suprisingly similar. The only difference my buddy and I could tell between the two bikes was the transmission and the CRF had a little more rollon power. Both of us preferred the Kawi 4 speed for Motocross, some turns you feel in between gears on the CRF compared to the Kawi.

I should also say, this was my box stock 06 KXF and his 06 CRF with revalved suspension, a White Brothers Carbon Pro exhaust and Boyeson Quickshot. With the extra's and current price, I have about $3,000 less in my bike than he does. Given that, both of us would rather be on green!!!!!

i got the first one from my area (central illinois) dealer last year. they said (kawasaki) it would be delivered in august but it didnt come till mid october which sucked because i didnt get much riding in before the snow hit us.u would think they would deliver earlier so u could ride in the summer season.i mean this aint california,they should make the west coast riders wait and deliver to us sooner since their riding season dont really end. ? lol :ride:

I go to the same dealer as Motodemon. He got the 1st 06 last year in October. They told us they would be in late August. Anyway, they were supposed to get the next one a month later. I finaly took delivery of mine in early January and that was the 2nd FoFiddy they recieved. So its realy a toss up of when your dealer will see the 1st 07. good luck!

My dealer told me Friday that the Kaw Rep Told him that not to worry they will be released by the end of the Aug. and should be here last week or first week of Sept. Do you have any info on how it handles or looks?

Sorry yesterday I went to the track because I was told on saturday that they were going to bring the 450 so I went yesterday and nothing happened but the owner told me he was going to take it out of the box today, so by wednesday or friday i will be posting how it went.