Sign in to follow this  

Delivery Date for my KX450F O7

Thats weird better check your dealers because in Mexico 07 450´s are already out to the market, of course at USD $12,000!!!

Heck, for that much dinero I'll get you a 2008! :thumbsup:

Thats weird better check your dealers because in Mexico 07 450´s are already out to the market, of course at USD $12,000!!!

Where in Mexico have they been released?

I have just contacted a large Kawasaki dealer in Monterry and they inform me No 2007 KX450F's mid September.

i think you will be happy with the change, i had a cr 450 2004. iraced it and was very pleased,i had suspension and engine mods done to it.my stock kx feels faster and i love that 4 speed trany.i usually get a holeshot or and in the front of the pack.good luck you will feel right at home i did when i switched,but it turns better... oh and by the way im a kawasaki dealer.(sales manager) and i just got off the phone with kawasaki ,kx 250f late august and kx450f mid sept...

Yes and sorry for my mistake it is an 06 and not 07 like this guy told me, stupidity caught him off guard, even yesterday he could not believe it that the bike was an 06. Anyway is a monster of a bike!!!

First problem is you dont know how to spell anything, and I could still beat you on a 15 yr old wasted 125 2 stroke with no back brakes wearing no gear and a open face helmet, your fire is gone to race, just admit it Weldman you just cant handle the Pro Sweet16 and Tri-State racing circuits they are too demanding for you, the pressure is too much to beat Sweet Dave, but at least you will think you are Bubba, your hero, finally.

motomike894 what got in to you last night at sweet 16 everyone saw you riding in your underwear that takes biggggggg balllllllllllllls. Never thought I would see a motocross streaker I and many others still can't believe what we saw.

Thats right I am nutz, Sweet Dave gave me $5.00 for pulling that off and when you are a struggling poor 2 stroke riding pro rider you will do anything for money.