Sign in to follow this  

execute graphics

What do you guys think of the new graphics...neva seen them on another bike before but it think they look good.

177663307.jpg

177663296.jpg

177663291.jpg

the black back grounds look funny without any numbers on them i think... ive never seen them graphics before either.

for some reason execute's graphics always look unfinished to me! as if they forgot to do the last stage of the design or something :ride: but, i must say these are the best ones i've seen of theirs yet. :thumbsup:

i dont know how good the black fenders would look.... maybe if they were all black :thumbsup:

ya lol well i payed $30 shipped for the graphics& backgrounds off ebay so im happy

if you're happy that's all that counts! $30 seems like a good deal! :thumbsup:

are the graphics silver AND red? or just silver over the red shrouds?

IF you could get black shrouds, fenders etc... and then put silver graphics on it... oooo nelly... that'd be great!

I just bought Execute Graphics for my 03 CRF450 and I'm not too thrilled about them. Lots of excess glue around the edges and they didn't fit well very well around the shrouds. The colors are nice though as I got the stock looking versions that say Honda and have the black wing but no CRF450 logo. They didn't cost very much but you do get what you pay for. They will work for now but I will be replacing them for something better after the fall/winter race season is complete.