06 YZ Cam's Intake mostly

I have seen that the 06 exhaust cam will fit in my 02 426 w/ the timing chain not fitting PERFECTLY ( which has been proven to not effect anything ) and the timing marks not lining up... Now is there any reason whatso ever i cannot use the intake cam as well? Will there be any bennifit w/ using the intake cam from a 06 yz? I am currently very stock and i need to replace the timing chain and a good buddy of mine just put Hotcams in his 06 yz and had his originals and said if i can use em to use em.. ?

i think the intake cam is the same on the wr and yz.......... don't waste your $

more like,.............

i think the intake cam profile and position are the same on the wr and yz.

the dif in part #s could be because the yz cams have marking cuts on the gear faces. but I'm not sure.

if i where you i would find out for sure before you spend the $$.

man you guys didnt even read my first post... ZIP ZERO NADA... they were hand me downs from a buddy that upgraded to hotcams and has no need for his stockers... I was thinking that the since the timing marks are diffrent that it would be a pain in the neck to get it timed properly without using some form of degree wheel to set them up properly.. ohh well.. ill jsut stick to the exhaust cam..