Sign in to follow this  

Pitster pro INDOOR TRACK!!!

We are doing it!! We are in the works now of building our own indoor Pit bike track!! I will post up more pictures as soon as it is complete. ( Sept 5th) This track will allow us to have much faster product development, and on site testing!! We are very excited about this new track and invite you all to come a check it out!!

Pitster Pro continues to offer better service and products then any other import bike in the business. With warehousing and parts IN THE USA!!

All Pitster Pro bikes are EPA legal, and backed by GPX engines and warranty program.. unlike many other import company's..

866-686-7869 www.pitsterpro.com

oooooo that's badassed :thumbsup:

You guys need a warehouse and facilities out here in Nebraska :ride:

So, when's the all expense paid invitational to break it in?

Hint hint invite me hint! : )

The track will be mostly used for an on-site testing, But of course we will have a few Pitster dealer party's you can count on that!!! ALL Pitster owners are welcome to come and break it in!!!

I figure if i practice enough maybe I can even beat Staggs!!! ( Home field advantage right?)

Kurlon!! You gotta sell that SDG then I will take you up on it, haha. j/k

HAHAHA Bring it gary I have been waiting to battle with you and the crew. Sounds awsome and since it is indoors we can do it all year around.

Staggs give me a few months to loose 30 lbs, and to get used to the new track, ( set a few hidden traps for you under the dirt ) and then I think I can beat you!!!

Yes we will do something cool! Bring out the hot dog makers etc...Who ever gets the fastest lap times gets all you can eat hot dogs!!!!

Hey I can bbq a mean hot dog!!! Also I've sent some time dealing with the mexican boobie traps in the Score off-road circuit, like buried telephone poles (gets'em everytime). I'm in!!!

We are just getting started, I have the framers here making another floor for all the parts to go on, so after that I will be bringing in the dirt and hay bails!! Should have it done by around the first week of Sept...

I will post pictures ASAP.

YES we will be having some INDUSTRY and rider party's to welcome you all!!!