450R's...

Do the 450R's come with titles when new from the dealer?

I"m the original owner of mine, and I don't recal getting title when i got it...

And I think i heard somewhere that since these are "race bikes" with no warranty, that they have no title..

Depends on your state regulations. You can't register a dirt bike or atv in NC so there is no title provided. You can get a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin though there isn't much you can do with it unless you are trying to put it on the street.

All bikes and ATV's come with an MSO (manufacturer statement of origin- or MCO certificate of origin) this is basically a birth certificate for the bike- and not state specific. If you finance the bike they will usually require it be titled by the DMV which requires the MSO. If financed by the manufacturer they may not require it be titled, they may just hang onto the MCO until paid in full. This state (oregon) doesnt require bikes and ATV's be titled so most people dont do it becasue its somewhat a waste of money. Some dealers do it on all bikes automatically and charge the customer for it as an additional fee, although i'm not sure why. When you go to sell the bike you can have the MSO reissued by a dealer or just give the new owner a bill of sale and your MSO.