Rode a rm250 today....

man that thing had some power. How could anyone complain a bout the 250 to stroke power?! It pull like a 4 stroke with tons of torque every in the band. It does have quite a bunch of wheel spin but i got used to that after a few laps. The power wasnt smooth neither jerking. It was justp erfect coming off a 125. I rarely foundm yself pinnig it , even on long straights!! Im so impressed with suzuki !

How could anyone complain a bout the 250 to stroke power?!

Go find yourself a treehugger from California and kick them in the nuts...that's where all this stuff started. 2-strokes going away is not and has never been about the lack of power !

Go find yourself a treehugger from California and kick them in the nuts...that's where all this stuff started. 2-strokes going away is not and has never been about the lack of power !

2 strokes are bad for the environment so they developed big thumpers. Thumpers too loud. What's next? No bikes that's what. This world is being overrun with self important whiners that do nothing but spend time contemplating how they can make others as miserable as they are. We're screwed! ?

That's not true. It contributes to the way two strokes are slowly disapearing, but there are a lot of people who prefer the gradual powerband and torque of a 4 stroke.

2 strokes are bad for the environment so they developed big thumpers. Thumpers too loud. What's next? No bikes that's what. This world is being overrun with self important whiners that do nothing but spend time contemplating how they can make others as miserable as they are. We're screwed! ?

Dont you think they will just require quiter pipes and stuff in the future?

Dont you think they will just require quiter pipes and stuff in the future?

The ultimate goal is to take away our bikes completely. 96 decibels today, next it will be that we are tearing up the natural habitat of whatever animal happens to live in whatever area we ride, then it will become a dust issue, then it will be this, then that until ultimately we have to break the law just to ride a dirt bike. Like I said, self important whiners and we are screwed.

I remember reading an article about emmissions and the pollutants from 1 747 passenger jet taking off and landing across the country , releases more harmful chemicals into the air than every single registered and non registered motocross bikes do ( based on # of bikes sold in past year ) if you rode for an average of an hour a day !!!!! And that is just one jet!!!

That's not true. It contributes to the way two strokes are slowly disapearing, but there are a lot of people who prefer the gradual powerband and torque of a 4 stroke.

Umm, I think you are missing the point entirely...The CARB (Cal. Air Resource Board) started all this crap about 2-stroke emmissions many years before the first Yamaha YZ-400 ever appeared on an MX track, yet they have never done anything to limit the use of weedeaters, lawn mowers, non-emission equipped construction equipment and about 1,000 other things with engines on them !

4-stroke MX bikes with Moto GP technology would never have evolved like this without the AMA allowing the bikes in to begin with.

I love my thumper, but I still miss my good old KX-250 !

I remember reading an article about emmissions and the pollutants from 1 747 passenger jet taking off and landing across the country , releases more harmful chemicals into the air than every single registered and non registered motocross bikes do ( based on # of bikes sold in past year ) if you rode for an average of an hour a day !!!!! And that is just one jet!!!

Completely true, but emission aren't what these whiner's are actually worried about. They just don't like dirt bikes, or should I say they just don't like people that are happy and enjoying their lives. So whether it's emissions, noise or something else, they're always going to come up with something in an attempt to dick us over.