Sign in to follow this  

Annual Dusty Cleavage Ride Pics are up (some)

Pics from our Ladies Ride are now up, there will be more to come and hopefully the video too:

http://pantra.org/gallery/2nd-Annual-Ladies-Ride

The chick on the CR80 in front of the group in pic number 6 is my little one, she's 11 and the only one on the ride without a kickstand poor little mxer!

thanks for sharing....looks like everyone had a great time. Looks like it was dry/dusty....I thought Washington was always wet!

Yeah, like I didn't expect that! Sorry but no pics of actual dusty cleavage, we are a FAMILY Oriented club. :ride:

There was a bit of a scuffle over who got to judge the Dustiest Cleavage contest though, the Club President pulled rank and took over the duties. :thumbsup:

We don't have any pics from the Advanced Ride up yet, I think we'll have some but not sure.

It was DUSTY!!! I wish it were always wet here Brenda, we'd get rid of the jetski's and just ride all the time! It reminds me of AZ now & then but it NEVER has hit 120 that I know of.

I gotta admit, I was looking forward to seeing some "dusty cleavage"! What gives? Teaser! :thumbsup:

:ride:

i 2nd that

I gotta admit, I was looking forward to seeing some "dusty cleavage"! What gives? Teaser! :ride:

:applause:

Eh... I won't lie. I was too. :thumbsup:

Canfield Mountain actually overlooks Coeur D' Alene, ID. It's a really nice place to ride and connects into the Fernan Saddle and Spades Mountain and Hells Canyon areas.