Sign in to follow this  

Any1 got forks for sale?

i have a piar of stock ones with longer fork legs

Do they have the lower oem spring holders in them and how much do you want for them? Also I live in Hawaii so shipping might be higher.

My friend has some with I think applied fork springs with factory metals +2 inch legs. Less than a year old nothing wrong with them he just got some inverted forks and doesn't use them. Make an offer and I will see if he wants to sell it for your price. P.S be real on the offer

I Have A Set Of Bbr Sp5s W Everything You Can Do To Them I Also Had The Trippleclamps Powdercoated Hammer Tone Or Silver Vein Let Me Know Or Get W Me On Aim At Hoosierdaddy4149

Sorry forgot to tell every1 that I need the oem forks so sorry to the guys trying to sell the bbr. This bike is for my son and hes too small for the bbr's.

My friend has some with I think applied fork springs with factory metals +2 inch legs. Less than a year old nothing wrong with them he just got some inverted forks and doesn't use them. Make an offer and I will see if he wants to sell it for your price. P.S be real on the offer

Is your friend located in the U.S. because I see that you have Japan as your location and shipping would kill me but if he is in the states then maybe we can work on a price.