lets see those 50s and 110s

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you find me a $50 dollar nice corvette then i'll say you have a point. till then im going to keep spending money on my worthless good for nothing xr50!!!!!

?

I meant $50k. The comparison is equal. You could spend $7k on a really nice bike, or you could completely pimp out a mini. You could spend $50k on a nice vette, or you could completely pimp out a go-cart. The choice seems obvious to me... but if you already have the vette and have the money to pimp out a go-kart... power to you.

? i can put money on that fact that my 1999 ds 80 with bmx handle bars can own all of your pitbikes. its faster than a ttr125. oh yeah and the bike cost like $900. HA HA HA all those thousands spent on something that gets owned by a 99 ds 80 :ride:

i understand the hole pitbike thing, but why would you spend so much modifing a crf50 when you can go buy a pitster pro or a ssg or something that performs just as good for like a grand. one of those is better performing than a 7k crf 50

AGREED. they are indeed a blast to rip around on, bu they are useless, even though the one i wanted was only 1200, its still too much for me to spend.

i agree. its sweet to have fast 50's but why dump $4500? dont mean to bash on you guys. you guys must be rich than.

ITS A FULL SIZE BIKE THAT U CAN ACTUALLY RACE, RIDE and PLAY AROUND ON, where as on a pit bike u cant do shit except for goofing around in the hills ?

ACTUALLY, we RACE, RIDE and, mess around on. AND goof around on hills, and trails. So guess what, its a win win sitaution for us. even though i still love my bigger bike.

so shutup and stop comin into these threads if all your gonna do is bag on fiddies. LEAVE!!!!!!!

? i can put money on that fact that my 1999 ds 80 with bmx handle bars can own all of your pitbikes. its faster than a ttr125. oh yeah and the bike cost like $900. HA HA HA all those thousands spent on something that gets owned by a 99 ds 80 :ride:

i understand the hole pitbike thing, but why would you spend so much modifing a crf50 when you can go buy a pitster pro or a ssg or something that performs just as good for like a grand. one of those is better performing than a 7k crf 50

well, i want an actual bike, like Honda, not like, SSR. cause hondas are better, (not baging on those types, there still cool). and a TTR125 is super small, and powerless.

I meant $50k. The comparison is equal. You could spend $7k on a really nice bike, or you could completely pimp out a mini. You could spend $50k on a nice vette, or you could completely pimp out a go-cart. The choice seems obvious to me... but if you already have the vette and have the money to pimp out a go-kart... power to you.

i completely understand where you are coming from. i was just giving you a hard time. i made sure i had a big bike before my mini. the only reason i have both is because this is my one true hobbie. even though im selling my 50 lol. it was fun while it lasted but the moneys going towards my 1975 cj5. my new hobbie. i will always have my big bike though. though i will say i had the most fun on my 50 when it was stock.

wow, that was probably one of the most inaccurate posts ive seen. first of wow you have a fast ds80, want a cookie or something? and i doubt it can "own" everyones pitbike lol. and second off you show me one person who spent $7,000 on an xr50 and gets beat by a knockoff pitster pro or ssg (whatever a ssg is?) and ill show you a comlete dumb@$$. a knockoff shouldent even be in the same catagory as a built honda. there is just no comparison, like apples and oranges. its ignorant people like "wr250fthrasher" that give pitbikes a bad name. people that have no clue what there talking about. you just need to stick to "thrashing" your wr250 lol.

wow, that was probably one of the most inaccurate posts ive seen. first of wow you have a fast ds80, want a cookie or something? and i doubt it can "own" everyones pitbike lol. and second off you show me one person who spent $7,000 on an xr50 and gets beat by a knockoff pitster pro or ssg (whatever a ssg is?) and ill show you a comlete dumb@$$. a knockoff shouldent even be in the same catagory as a built honda. there is just no comparison, like apples and oranges. its ignorant people like "wr250fthrasher" that give pitbikes a bad name. people that have no clue what there talking about. you just need to stick to "thrashing" your wr250 lol.

totally agree!!!!