Sign in to follow this  

need advise! plz help

Okay heres the thing I got about 2,000 to spend on my 2006 YZ250F and I dont know what to buy that will give me the most horse power for how much Im spending. Okay Ive thought about an after market exaust but what one the White Bro's, Pro circuit Ti-4, FMF, Dr.D... what do I get and what will give me the most power??? or is there something else I can do that will give me more power for real cheap so that I can still get a pipe... help plz...

I don't know where you're getting your pipe from, but you could go a LONG ways with 2 grand. The most expensive pipes (mostly a waste of money) only go for about $800. You can go big for cheaper than that too! i.e. the White Brothers Carbon is identical to the Aluminum, just not in look!

IMO I would spend your money on getting your suspension revalved and sprung for your weight and riding style. You'll be surprised how much faster you can ride with your suspension dialed in. I would also buy a skid/glide plate and Works Connection radiator braces and handguards before I'd buy a pipe.

The best investments you can make are:

suspension

stuff that PROTECTS your bike, like rad guards, etc

a motocross school.

With the school, the difference in your lap times (and that's what you really want, most parts are just bling) will be much different than any part you put on a bike. With that much money, you can get Rick Johnson!

I would spend the money getting your suspension set up for you and your riding ability. I paln on having Enzo take care of my suspension. Next, I would get consider a set of Applied/RG3 triple clamps and Works radiator braces.