Sign in to follow this  

2 questions 1 exhaust 1 cam

First I am fitting a full muzzy pipe to my S, the pipe is off an E. Where exactly should the mid pipe mount line up? I think it should line up with the lower passenger peg mount. The reason I ask is this pipe was mashed! The header was straightened but there is a bit of an extra bend to the mid so if I know the natural point that will help when I start on the mid thursday. I have some muzzy picts 10guy posted (thanks) but the only view of the mid doesn't show me the area well enough

If someone had a pictures 2 or 3 of a muzzy E mid prior to installation that would be golden.

second I have a hotcams 2003-1IN Is there anyway of knowing if it is stage 1 or 2. There was a post saying hotcams redid the part numbers. So this would have been a 1 but? The cam is in an E so I am guessing it is a 2 as the 1 wouldn't do an E much good. I don't think. Any markings on the cam drive or anything? Either way it is better than the S cam but a stage 2 would be sweet.

Or should I just use the E intake I have?

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I was just wondering if someone had a pict showing the pipe bend around the frame. When you look at the picture of your mid 10guy it looks straight but when you see the install you can see where it bends at the frame.

That's what I get for being a cheapskate....