Sign in to follow this  

Rear brake

Hey I've been noticing that the rear brakes on the chinese bikes stop working after a little while. I have a Brand x and I've tried bleeding the rear caliber and it still won't work. Any suggestions?

It takes time. It took me forever to get mine bled out. I don't have a bxm but I have a sdg rear brake setup. It's the same thing. It is a bitch for sure.

That's odd, I have an '05 BXM and haven't had any rear brake issues. I bled them right off, using the bleeder valve no less and they've been great.

The problem might be realyl cheap brake fluid, wich may boil at a low temp. The chinese penny pinch like no other so its probably best to drain and refill both brake systems when you buy a new bike.

i have been having the same problem.... i put new fluid in my ... it was out for a while but i havent been riding it and it will not bleed no matter what you do... i tried to bleed it from all hoses... and it came down to it that i think that i need to get a rebuild kit .... which im having trouble finding... cause its not pumping fluid and only pumping air which i was told the seals for the brakes are cheap ... just dont know where to find them.... anyone Know of anywhere to get them...?????????