"I wanna be pro just like Ricky Carmichael!"

tell him he has to set goals to acheive. like 1st Micheal Byrne, then Ivan tedesco, followed by Reed level, than JS (everyone has that period where they just push it so hard every weekend and end up hurten themselves) and then when he's worked him self up he can go for RC.

funny. Ive always been told to cowboy up. If a was ever caught with an ice pack on my head after a measly crash or whining to my mom that im hurt my dad would make me quit. I remmember when my xr80 clutch went through my cheek...my mom and dad didnt touch me. Only took pictures, lol

funny. Ive always been told to cowboy up. If a was ever caught with an ice pack on my head after a measly crash or whining to my mom that im hurt my dad would make me quit. I remmember when my xr80 clutch went through my cheek...my mom and dad didnt touch me. Only took pictures, lol

Show us the pictures

hmm it be pretty hard for that to happen with a helmet on...you know the clutch in the cheek... ?

Back in the day, the helmets wernt the greatest for face protection. Thats proably what the deal is with the clutch in the cheek bit. OUCH!

My daugter went from a xr70 to a kx65. I put a 12oz flywheel weight on it to slow down the hit. It helped alot. Tell the little fella to keep it up!

Great video, Red. Way to get him with the ice pack at the end...ammo for the not so distant future when he's a badass rider and getting all cocky ?

Here's my kids right after a crash this weekend. It looks staged but it really happened. My daughter slid out on her crf50 and the my son just clipped her as he passed and got spun out. Best part was that they were laughing about it...

Copyof08-13-067Medium.jpg

Great video, Red. Way to get him with the ice pack at the end...ammo for the not so distant future when he's a badass rider and getting all cocky ?

Here's my kids right after a crash this weekend. It looks staged but it really happened. My daughter slid out on her crf50 and the my son just clipped her as he passed and got spun out. Best part was that they were laughing about it...

Copyof08-13-067Medium.jpg

haha cool. Most of my crashes i laugh about too. Is there something leaking from under his 65?