Sign in to follow this  

3x3

I did the 2x2 mod. Now I never get stuck :thumbsup:

Someone with a sense of humor :ride::applause::applause:

correct jetting is correct jetting.

So, does this mean that if done correctly there are no compromises in performance. Correct jetting results in the best possible performance at all times?

This weekend I'm going to install my stage 2 dynojet kit. I'm at 400ft elevation. I was going to remove the snorkle, install the 150 main jet &

do the end cap. Does that sound okay? or should I get a slip on exhaust? Also will this make a difference you can notice? I can't afford an FCR at the moment, so I thought this setup would keep me satisfied for awhile. Let me know what you guys think. :thumbsup:

This weekend I'm going to install my stage 2 dynojet kit. I'm at 400ft elevation. I was going to remove the snorkle, install the 150 main jet &

do the end cap. Does that sound okay? or should I get a slip on exhaust? Also will this make a difference you can notice? I can't afford an FCR at the moment, so I thought this setup would keep me satisfied for awhile. Let me know what you guys think. :thumbsup:

Do the end cap mod since it is free and you will get the same gains with it that you will a slip on. More volume and a deeper tone.

Ask eddie about the jetting stuff.