Sign in to follow this  

Rear brake

I'm looking to get a rear hand brake, my 88cc is a wheelie monster (which I love) I have rear swingarm stunt pegs and I need to a rear hand brake for the bars. Any one had experience with this application? What is the cheapest? Best? etc etc?

the cheapest one is the the one i made a tutrorial on how to do at home from basic motorcycle parts... i wouldn't stunt without one if i had the choice.. but i've done it before it is mainly good for HC and SS wheelies where your foot isn't near the rear brake pedal

here;s a link to it

http://www.fiddylife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3060

50stunt has good products but there's no way i'd be paying 100 bucks + shipping for a handbrake... in the thread where my tutorial is posted on stuntlife.com people have come up with even cheaper ways to build the same thing without welding.. go to the 50 section on stuntlife and check out some of the ideas there you can build one for as cheap as 25-30 bucks that work jsut as good as the 100 dollar model

50stunt has good products but there's no way i'd be paying 100 bucks + shipping for a handbrake... in the thread where my tutorial is posted on stuntlife.com people have come up with even cheaper ways to build the same thing without welding.. go to the 50 section on stuntlife and check out some of the ideas there you can build one for as cheap as 25-30 bucks that work jsut as good as the 100 dollar model

yeaaaaah turbo glenn up in this biiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaa.

sup meine?