Sign in to follow this  

Wanted: Stock exhaust system

I'm in need of a stock exhaust system to replace the impossibly loud and crappy system on my 2000 DRZ400s. Does anyone have a "take-off" that they'd like to sell?

Be nice if it were in real good condition. :thumbsup:

Docl

I'm in need of a stock exhaust system to replace the impossibly loud and crappy system on my 2000 DRZ400s. Does anyone have a "take-off" that they'd like to sell?

Docl

Hehehe...what loud one is on there now?

I see them all the time on ebay. I am sure that since almost everyone here pulls their stock exhaust you can find one...

I have a pristine stock S exhaust, but shipping could get a little ugly.

Yeah...I've seen your UPS driver. :thumbsup:

I would check EBAY or find someone close to you. I have mine, but I plan on keeping it, in case we move to a less friendly state and I would need it to pass state inspection where only stock will pass.

Docl

i just put on my Yoshi exhaust. my stocker is in perfect condition. PM me if you are still interested

If you can't find a box to ship it in all you need to do is buy a roll of the bubble wrap and roll it up in that. That is how I shipped my muffler to noble.