Sign in to follow this  

off-road KXF450 motor pic? E-start

I do not frequent the Kawasaki site on TT at all so don;t shoot me if this has already been brought up here. I found a pic on a European site that is a quad motor that looks very much like what an off road version of the KXF might be. Just thought i would share....

Click

In english.......Kawasaki’s New KFX450

Kawasaki just let their KFX cat out of the bag by releasing a few photos of their 2007 From the looks of the photos and the brief description we were given it appears that Kawie's new pure sport ATV will be a better race choice than their prior borrowed KFX400.

Not since their 250cc two stroke Kawasaki Tecate 4 has there been a high performance quad available from Kawasaki.

We asked Kawasaki's ATV PR Manager, Russ Brenan if the machine would be available in time for ATV Scene's 2007 12 Hours of ATV America Shootout. While he was unsure if the machine would be available in time dor the shootout, he said, "If the machine is ready in time we will be in attandance. We aren't scared. This machine is designed to rival anything available on the market today."

We'll keep you posted as soon as more info on this sharp-looking made-for-the-track-or-trail quad becomes available.

Key Features:

• Aggressive Styling • Aluminum Chassis • All-new Engine

• EFI • Electric Start • Reverse Gear

kawasaki.com

yea i've seen the kfx450 with headlights, taillights, e-start, big tank, and 18 in. rim. it looks excactly like what you would think a kfx is supposed to look like. I saw it will kawi was unloading at the worcs race at washington.