Sign in to follow this  

Rampart was a blast....

It was my first time ever riding trails, i always ride track, but this was so much fun! We went up to rampart range, and parked on rampart range road, and just hit up a big loop around the place, and i never expected trails to be that much fun. It was pretty overcasted the whole day, and we only had one light downpour, which really held down the dust, and made for perfect conditions. I would most definately go back there. The only problem i had was around corners, you cant see anyone coming, and one time a quad came around a corner, and caused my buddy to fly off the trail and hit his wrist on a tree. But other than that, the riding and the view was amazing. Awesome first experience.

Rampart is fun (if you like whoops), on weekends it can get crowded and head-ons do happen, ride it during the week and it is a little safer.

Might want to tell this to this guy.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406087

It was my first time ever riding trails, i always ride track, but this was so much fun! We went up to rampart range, and parked on rampart range road, and just hit up a big loop around the place, and i never expected trails to be that much fun. But other than that, the riding and the view was amazing. Awesome first experience.

Ridding was good, went Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Saturday wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Seems that most stay off the trails that are further out.