Sign in to follow this  

Chad Reed out for the rest of the season.

Chad Reed Dislocates Shoulder

Australasian Dirt Bike Magazine is reporting that Team Yamaha's Chad Reed dislocated his shoulder in the very muddy second moto at Millville on Sunday and is possibly out for the rest of the season.

it isnt any suprise.....seems like every year with a few rounds left reed gets "hurt" and is out for the rest of the summer....how sad...

If you ask me, that's an excuse to gracefully bow out of the rest of the season. I'd like to say that it must suck to be Chad Reed, but I can't imagine being in the top 1000 fastest riders in the world, nonetheless being the third fastest in the world.

You people are crazy!! Why would you say that he is pretending to be hurt !!!He had this injury during SX and now he crashed and it probably back.!! Havent u been hurt and then reinjured the part that has been hurt :thumbsup:

If you ask me, that's an excuse to gracefully bow out of the rest of the season. I'd like to say that it must suck to be Chad Reed, but I can't imagine being in the top 1000 fastest riders in the world, nonetheless being the third fastest in the world.

I completely agree. He just wants to get working on his team for the upcoming SX season and has no interest in messing around with Yamaha any more. His current mechanic is the one to blame.

I can't believe he's a quitter.. I can't wait for him too get his butt handed too him in supercross so we can hear some more " fake " injuries..

He should not even be called champ more like chump... :thumbsup:

You people are crazy!! Why would you say that he is pretending to be hurt !!!He had this injury during SX and now he crashed and it probably back.!! Havent u been hurt and then reinjured the part that has been hurt :thumbsup:

BS. 3rd degree seperated shoulder and he was back riding the next day. Not plausible. He's full of it.

i find it funny that so many people are psychics on TT and know exactly what Chad Reed's real plans and actions are for "getting hurt"

Not psychics just common sense he could not ride with a 3rd degree separated shoulder... . :thumbsup:

Ellie! Yeah she's pretty good. I'm a bigger fan of Nick Wey's wife Nicole! Yowza!!! :thumbsup:

postpics.gif

Regardless, Chad Reed has a very hot wife!!!

agreed, ive met her at the San Digo SX!!! SHE IS smoking hot :thumbsup:

First thing that I thought was that it's just an excuse to get back to what matters to Reed- SX, not MX Maybe I'm wrong, not that it matters one iota.

It'll be interesting to see if he's still planning on racing at the MXDN, considering it's just after Glen Helen.

I can't believe he's a quitter.. I can't wait for him too get his butt handed too him in supercross so we can hear some more " fake " injuries..

He should not even be called champ more like chump... :thumbsup:

Wow tough crowd, I'm not a big fan of C.R. but I will say his wife is Hot.

"suck to be Chad reed"??? Not with a wife that looks like his!!!!!:

reed.jpg