Sign in to follow this  

Alessi's Fans...

I hope it makes him angry so he rides harder and wins the championship. Hate or love the guy: he is in the #1 postion right now :thumbsup:

I wonder what type of crap he'll pull this year if it comes down to the last race :thumbsup:

Is it just me or does it really seem like he is trying, almost trying to hard for people to like him? When he is interviewed or in his colum in RacerX its almost like he is acting like Mr Rogers. "Wont you be, please, wont you be may neighbor"

Is it just me or does it really seem like he is trying, almost trying to hard for people to like him? When he is interviewed or in his colum in RacerX its almost like he is acting like Mr Rogers. "Wont you be, please, wont you be may neighbor"

I totally agree. I heard he's even going to local SoCal amatuer races and sweeping people's gates and what not. He's trying really hard, unfortunately it's dead obvious that he's trying and acting instead of genuinely just being a nice guy.

I hope it makes him angry so he rides harder and wins the championship. Hate or love the guy: he is in the #1 postion right now :thumbsup:
only because Pro Circuit can't seem to keep their motors together this year though. Villopotto is so much faster than Alessi it's ridiculous, he gets crappy starts and still wins (when the bike stays together).

I don't think most of the crap about Alessi was Alessi's fault. I think most of it has too do with his dad...

I don't think most of the crap about Alessi was Alessi's fault. I think most of it has too do with his dad...

A lot of that is true. "Believe the hype". That whole thing that got him kicked off of factory Honda was his dads fault. This does not mean that alessi is not a bonehead though. I hate to love the kid but I seem to be partial to him, he is from my neck of the woods.

No thanks to those thumper's mech problems over the past couple of weeks: Villapoto and Short DNFs

That kid might have more fans if he rode harder and didn't just cruse in third and fourth place.

does anyone else think that its totally childish for a grown man to be giving the finger to a 18 year old kid whom he has never met personally? what a f***in moron!