Sign in to follow this  

Jack Frost

anyone know if Traxx is still open at Jack Frost? and if so is it any good? I have heard that a few years ago it was rated amongst the top practice tracks in the US..

it's gone, unless you want to take your chances riding the new national golf course that was put in its place. :thumbsup:

Head on up - just leave your bike behind and bring golf clubs and polo shirts.

that does suck....I live only like 30-40 minutes away depending if you get stuck behind a slow car on 115, and I never bothered to go.

that does suck....I live only like 30-40 minutes away depending if you get stuck behind a slow car on 115, and I never bothered to go.

A little too late to think about it now. :applause:

Then again, it just goes to show what a real scumbag the owner was all along. Golf course??? Asshats. :thumbsup::ride::applause:

well it wasnt the owners fault, insurance issues forced it to close. Remember how many people tried to sue them a few years back? Anyway, I thought they built more houses on it?

It sux, those tracks were fun as hell and it was only 30 bucks for the day and year passes were pretty cheap.

well it wasnt the owners fault, insurance issues forced it to close. Remember how many people tried to sue them a few years back? Anyway, I thought they built more houses on it?

It sux, those tracks were fun as hell and it was only 30 bucks for the day and year passes were pretty cheap.

yea the golf coures is on the other side of the road. where the paintball was. where traxx was is going be houses. i think its going be condos. i use to have a house there but after it closed we sold it