Tis a sad day in Matt's life....

....I think I'm going to sell my bike :applause:

No, I'm not done riding for good, I'm going back to a thumper :applause:

Although my 2005 KX250 that I'm trying to sell for $3900 is a great bike, it's time to go back to the thumper.

It's hard to give up seeing as how I have Pro Taper bars, Cycra MX handguards, Pro Circuit pipe and silencer and a throttle cam for smoother power delivery on it, but it's time for me to get back on a 450.

With me not being the smallest guy around and wanting to race next year in a 450 dominated class (+25), I guess I don't have much choice.

I just wish I could make a post in this forum about wanting to sell my bike so people around my area could see that it's for sale :applause:

Once I sell it for $3900 obo, I need to decide whether to get a great deal on an '06 KXF450 or get the "improved" '07 :ride::applause:?

bike1.jpg

newgraphics.jpg

Still going green? I would look long and hard at an 06 over the 07 for strictly MX. Maybe you will get a better idea this weekend, but the 4 speed for me is head and shoulders better than the 5 speed. Other than that, the 07 doesn't really offer much of an upgrade. DLC, who needs it and for the money saved on an O6 you can buy it anyway. Downside for you may be the contingency, one less year to collect if you buy an 06. Hell, I was able to buy the Yosh pipe, rejet the carb, and still have enough to revalve the suspension and have DLC coatings put on for the same price an 07 would have cost.

Oh, and there is still a good market for 250 two strokes. Andy sold mine within 2 weeks.

Yeah Ron, I'm looking forward to riding your bike. I was going to ask you to ride it this past weekend but I had to leave ?
Sounds good to me, I'm actually looking forward to jump back on the two stroke. Just to reassure myself I made the right decision. I know I did, but I have never ridden a two stroke back to back to a four stroke.

If jumping off this bridge pulls my fat ass out of corners and down the start straight better, yes ?:applause:

It may take a KTM SX-505 to do that Matt, :ride: Really have you heard that KTM is suppose to have a 505 based on the new 450f motor. Sounds like a great age class bike.

No I don't want to hear about linkless supension and crap, Orange rip's