Bike

bleck. If you're gonna get one or the other, get the SSR. Stay away from BBB.

IMHO... both will snap under the weight of an adult. No good for a pitbike. Save up and buy a real pitbike (Sikk, SDG, Pitster, Xtreme, Polini, Thumpstar, UPC etc.).

Check out the SSR...it states that it doesn't come w/ the stickers...what a joke. ?

Alright thanks I guess, I guess I'll have to save up for another 6 months.

Are you a high school kid or something? I bought my first pitbike in high school, and paid $1400 for it. Not all that hard to do... I mean, a YZF would cost you $5600, how is it hard to swallow spending $2,000 on a smaller bike?

Or am I totally off my rocker? I don't get how a price limit can be placed at... $500. ?

It probably would be better for you to wait,save and get a better quality bike,You don't want to spend your hard earned cash on something that wont last that long.Those two you showed are cheap and wont last.You also dont need to spend $2000 for something that your just going to have fun with.There are some SSR's well under $2000 that you can ride for fun and some racing nothing too serious.

Yes I am a high school student I'm a junior and school just started and I need to buy clothes and stuff. Working at McDonalds for $5.50 an hour and shitty hours, I can't buy shit so 6 months it is.