can stock size graphics fit IMS 4.0?

Aaron...The graphics for my IMS are NStyle, RMZ OE style. They're still on there but they are bubbling and stained from fuel. Every other wash I take my thumb along them and they smooth out okay. So, as long as you don't pay too much for graphics, it's all good.

If you look at IMS's website, they show a 4 gal with custom graphics. Not sure if you could get them from IMS or they had them made for advertising. I think the 4 gal mocks the OE lines somewhat. Maybe you can mod stickers for a OE tank and shroud?

Or...Try XGX graphics. They do a lot of custom stuff.

Good luck bro,

Dan

Unfortunately the IMS graphics (Made by CEET) for the 4 Gallon tank are no longer available. (I just checked about 2 weeks ago)....

kickstand2.jpg

I have hand mine on for more than a year now...They started to peel around the edges...So I took my tank to an automotive shop. They removed the graphics and used some kind of adhesive and then reapplied them...They now look better and are more secure than when they were new...Sorry I don't know what type of adhesive they used but they've been on two weeks now and are rock solid with or without fuel in the tank...

XGX like was mentioned will do custom ones for you but they get $180 for them last time I checked....