Sign in to follow this  

What can be crazier then this?

This is NEWS to you? What cave have you been sleeping in?

...and it should have been posted in Pictures and Video.

This is NEWS to you? What cave have you been sleeping in?

...and it should have been posted in Pictures and Video.

Agreed. I have seen it so many times that it has become unimpressive.

I want to see the video of the cliffhanger backflip. That's insane as well.

The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board is horrible.

LOL...wait, this just in, I have a killer video of these two goons in g-strings practicing on their bikes...not sure if it's a repost though :thumbsup:

The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board is horrible.
umm, shouldn't that be "The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board are horrible."? I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :thumbsup:

umm, shouldn't that be "The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board are horrible."? I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :ride:

:thumbsup:

umm, shouldn't that be "The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board are horrible."? I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :ride:

Very true. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

umm, shouldn't that be "The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board are horrible."? I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :thumbsup:

Actually no. Look at it this way:

1. The double back flip reposts on this bored are horrible.

2. The grammar on this bored is horrible.

So, technically, it can be both ways.

I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :ride:

Well I don't really live in a cave, just a shi++y ass apartment. I haven't had TV for the past 5 years, so I get my motion picture fix on YouTube.

I really just wanted to know what could be a crazier trick then that? The link wasn't really necessary I guess.

So, how 'bout it? Whats crazier then a double backflip? Whats he gonna new next year? How do you top that?

Well I don't really live in a cave, just a shi++y ass apartment. I haven't had TV for the past 5 years, so I get my motion picture fix on YouTube.

I really just wanted to know what could be a crazier trick then that? The link wasn't really necessary I guess.

So, how 'bout it? Whats crazier then a double backflip? Whats he gonna new next year? How do you top that?

I was messin' w/ ya...it is easily the most BADASS trick ever. Even if someone does something else even more crazy down the road (triple?), that moment will never be exceeded just because of who he is and where he did it.

...it is easily the most BADASS trick ever. Even if someone does something else even more crazy down the road (triple?), that moment will never be exceeded just because of who he is and where he did it.

Exactly my thoughts. :thumbsup:

Underflip is crazy, too. Anyone have video of Bilko's cliffhanger backflip?

NO ......TV????????????????????????

WHAT THE HECK do ya do????????????

Did ya :thumbsup: it???????????

Actually no. Look at it this way:

1. The double back flip reposts on this bored are horrible.

2. The grammar on this bored is horrible.

So, technically, it can be both ways.

I mean, as long as we're nitpicking... :ride:

Ugh... wrong again. It doesn't go both ways. It's either "The double backflip reposts and grammar on this board are horrible;" or "The grammar on this board and the double backflip reposts is horrible." You cannot swap them where you please. :applause::thumbsup:

i guess the top would be the front flip.

can anyone find me a good vid of the lazy boy flip. i cant find a clear vid.